• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

Marvel

could never
So the Horse is dead.....forever?

Not unless I can suck a mods dick and lead him back to the ranch here at wrasslegaf where he belongs. Look at his history, nothing to ban him for.

We need more Buff Bagwell fans not less.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Marvel is Horse

Pretty obvious at this point folks

Horse was Franknan

New space Mountain

tumblr_mzgexqCVKq1rkf4k0o1_1280.jpg

DMczaf

Not unless I can suck a mods dick and lead him back to the ranch here at wrasslegaf where he belongs. Look at his history, nothing to ban him for.

We need more Buff Bagwell fans not less.

Mods are here to remove the fun from posting on these very serious and important Internet forums.

Sblargh

Banned
I liked horse.
Everyone I like is either banned, injuried or arrested.
This being a wrestling fan thing is one heartbreak after another.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I liked horse.
Everyone I likes is either banned, injuried or arrested.
This being a wrestling fan thing is one heartbreak after another.

I'll never be banned again, you can trust me.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I like how pretty much the first things WCW does when Macho Man shows up is to

1. Reform the Megapowers.

2. After that is done, have Mach feud with Flair...and get Elizabeth to turn on him! Naitch was right all along!

jred2k

Guess blame space and chinner are next.

How many name changes have you gone through again? And I swear your avatar is different every time I load the thread. You seem like a man that wants to be everywhere and nowhere all at once.

Dear wrassleGAF. I had a meltdown a couple of days ago. Will you forgive me?

No. It wasn't even one of those expletive laden meltdowns where you end by tipping over a magazine rack. I'm surprised you aren't Canadian if that polite display was your idea of a meltdown.

Marvel

could never
How many name changes have you gone through again? And I swear your avatar is different every time I load the thread. You seem like a man that wants to be everywhere and nowhere all at once.

iHvEINh1C8rqI.gif

In all honesty I do miss my Buff name and matching avatar.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Stro's next big project for Legit Shook should be a chronological look at every single fake sting/sting in a sting mask angle in WCW and TNA.

Sblargh

Banned
Not changing my avatar. Still love Emma, I think she genuinely made a mistake. What kind of country replaces humans cashiers with machines? That's asking for trouble.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Not changing my avatar. Still love Emma, I think she genuinely made a mistake. What kind of country replaces humans cashiers with machines? That's asking for trouble.

Efficient ones!

PWInsider said:
-As noted, TNA used former WWE stars Snitsky and Ezekiel Jackson at the New York City tapings last week as members of Team Dixie but they were apparently "fired" by Dixie before the Friday night tapings, which they did not work.

Word now is that the two are indeed done with TNA. They were only booked for two of the three NYC tapings with the idea that Dixie using "real" ECW guys would get heat with the NYC crowd and also showcase how far gone the Dixie Carter character had gotten.

When Zeke and Snitsky were booked for the tapings, they were not brought in with the idea that they would be signed to contracts.

-We noted last weekend that Dixie Carter was reportedly injured after taking the powerbomb through a table from Bully Ray at TNA's Friday night New York City tapings.

It turns out that Dixie was indeed injured and suffered two small broken bones in her back. It was described as a minor injury.

It's also confirmed that the table bump was designed to be the end of Dixie as a TV character for TNA.

hell yea to the bolded parts
2djwpxM.gif

Top Bottom